Is there something you really should know more about, but you haven't had the time to look into it?
Do you need to do a "deep dive" into a specific topic, or survey the landscape and get a general sense of where things are?
* Is a business idea based on a novel material for a hydrogen fuel cell a worthwhile investment?
* How can we replicate successful non-profits, given their dependence on the environment in which they succeed?
* How will leadership traits differ in the current "wisdom of the crowds" environment compared to the recent past? How do we plan succession when the optimal leadership style has changed in order to optimally leverage a changed environment?
* What type of social network tool is appropriate for large community organizations?
* How is the concept of wealth changing in society, and how are these ideas related; how can we align our corporate measurement systems to reflect these ideas?
* Among possible advanced materials-related energy companies, which publicly traded ones are undervalued in such a way they are highly unlikely to fold within the next few years but are expected to have substantial growth, preferably beginning as soon as six months?
* How can we communicate to school districts the benefits of a fundraising software? What messages are key?
* What are the primary messages for an infrastructure-oriented non-profit association?
* What is going on in a education? What forces are affecting the future of education?
* What is the best way to use blogs and other viral marketing technologies?
* How can we bring a shareware product to market with virtually no budget?
* How can we investigate the dynamic between technology and account representatives in order to minimize software product development risks in an agency?